CRS Program Requirements
Certified Research Specialist complete 28 CRS contact hours, as follows:
- Human Subject Protection training (4)
- Essentials of Quality Human Subject Research (6)
- Advanced Research Ethics (4)
- Research Misconduct (2)
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures (2)
- Developing a Research Protocol (1)
- Reportable New Information & the IRB (1)
- Protocol Deviations (1)
- Research Billing (1)
- Electives (6)
You may count a total of 6 contact hours from other programs (conferences, workshops, etc.) toward your CRS hours, with the approval of the Compliance Education Program Manager.
If you have any questions please e-mail Catrice Banks-Johnson or call 501-526-6879.