Non-Human Research Use of DEA Controlled Substances

The office of Research Compliance can assist you in obtaining the federal (DEA) and state (ADH) registrations required to utilize controlled substances in non-human research.  We will also help you to navigate the regulations and record keeping requirements necessary to remain in compliance. If you have expired or unwanted controlled substances we will arrange with you to collect those items to transfer for disposal/destruction. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.